- All Packages are delivered via AusPost, DHL, Toll or other Courier Services.
- You will be provided with a tracking number for your package with the shipping confirmation email from where you will be able to track your order delivery status.
- Orders placed before 4 pm (AEST) Monday - Friday (excluding national holidays) will be dispatched the day you place your order or next business day.
- Please provide a mobile number at checkout and ensure all your information is correct.
- We recommend using a work address for business day deliveries.
- We do not deliver International orders to P.O. Boxes, all courier packages require a signature on delivery.
- If we are delivering to an apartment complex, please ensure it is safe to leave the package in letterbox or with the building concierge. If it is not safe to leave please put down a different address for package delivery. PLEASE NOTE - we are not liable for missing packages if they are delivered and deemed safe to leave in your letterbox or at building concierge by the delivery driver.
- Please note - the "Same Day Delivery Service" is ONLY available to customers located within the Melbourne, Australia Metro area for a Monday - Friday delivery.
- Please make sure to place all same day delivery requests prior to 3 pm AEST.
- If you have chosen the "Same Day Delivery Service" as a shipping method & if you have requested for your order to be delivered to a business address please be mindful of business operating hours and the time you place your order. Please DO NOT place any "Same Day Delivery Service" orders after 1:00 pm AEST if delivery is being made to a business address.
We will not be sending out an invoice with your order - you will receive an electronic copy of your invoice/purchase record, so please make sure to keep a copy of it.
- Please note, Matea Designs is not responsible for the loss of goods in transit or stolen goods from your delivery address once safely delivered by courier. We will not be held liable for money compensation or refund of goods for loss by courier or stolen goods. As a merchant, we will provide a valid tracking number for all orders, once the order is shipped the liability of delivery is in the trusted hands of our courier affiliates. Once again please be mindful of the delivery address, if it is not a safe address and there is a risk of goods being stolen i.e apartment building or shared mailbox spaces please use a different delivery address or P.O. Box.
Customs and Duties:
Your order may be subject to import tax, duties or customs which may be levied once your shipment reaches your country. Matea Designs is not responsible for charges imposed by your country. You will be responsible for paying any charges for customs clearance. Please contact your local customs office for information on these charges as we cannot predict what they may be. Please note, by law, we are required to disclose the full dollar value of your purchase invoice on the customs invoice when sending our packages internationally.
Matea Designs is not responsible for delays in shipping. Please note that delivery of your package relies on how fast it passes through customs or post office delays during peeks times, i.e Christmas period. From time to time customs can hold up a package for several weeks and we have no control over this and cannot predict how long this can take.
Should you refuse your package you will be responsible for all shipping, taxes, duties, and customs charges. This amount will be subtracted from your refund.