JANE Beige Fur Jacket
The stunning JANE fur jacket is now also available in a beautiful beige colour, perfect to complete your neutral winter tones! Not to mention how warm this beauty is. The jacket is easily styled with almost anything and a classic you will have for many seasons - pair it with our KIMBERLEY Dress for a complete look. Please take a look below at the ethical sourcing of the fur.
- Beige colour
- Highest quality grade fur
- Super warm and comfortable
- No zips or buttons, a classic front opening with fur collar
- Classic cut
- Below hip length
- No lining
- Model is 163 cm tall and wear a size XS
- Fabric Composition: 100% AAA Grade Rabbit Fur
- Care: Do not wash, soak, bleach or wring. Do not tumble dry. ONLY air in shade. Avoid long exposure in strong sunlight, store your fur in a cool place with good air circulation. Dry clean with fur specialist only.
- How the fur is sourced: Our pelts are sourced from rabbits that are killed for their meat in order to supply the consumer markets, or as a measure of pest control through ethical farming where the welfare and integrity of the animal are held with high regard. Thus, the fur is merely a waste product of these two processes and is treated to make it ready for use in clothing and other items. The species does not belong under the appendices of the convention on international trade in endangered species of wild fauna and flora.